Welcome to Calgary! More fun than a 10-gallon hat can hold, it’s no wonder the Calgary Stampede is “the greatest outdoor show on Earth.” The stampede brings the Old West to life throughout its grounds, with entertainment and exhibits, great food, world-famous Chuckwagon horse races, and the Calgary Stampede Rodeo. Continue your adventure through the western Canada’s stunning scenery, rugged mountains, breathtaking glaciers, mighty rivers, and gorgeous national parks. Your value-minded Canadian holiday takes you to Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Kamloops, Victoria, and Vancouver. Enjoy two nights in Banff National Park, Canada’s oldest national park and gateway to the Canadian Rockies. You’ll have time to explore the alpine meadows, glaciers, lakes, hot springs, and quaint shops on your own or take an optional excursion like viewing the spectacular scenery by helicopter. You’ll also enjoy two nights in Jasper National Park, the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies. You can hike, peruse the shops, and take an optional excursion to Maligne Lake and Spirit Island. Between Banff and Jasper, you’ll experience a highlight of this Canadian Rockies tour—a thrilling ride aboard an Ice Explorer all-terrain vehicle to the Athabasca Glacier, part of the Columbia Icefield, the largest expanse of ice in the Canadian Rockies. Your journey between the two national parks also includes a stop in Lake Louise, whose turquoise waters create a natural mirror that reflects the surrounding mountains and pristine wilderness. Embark on ferry crossings between Vancouver and Victoria to visit the world-famous, gorgeous Butchart Gardens. Board your Alaskan cruise ship and sail amid the emerald forests and turquoise glaciers of the spectacular Inside Passage on your way to Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan. Choose to take in the authentic Yukon atmosphere of the Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park or ride the antique narrow-gauge railway. Cruise stunning Glacier Bay for the chance to witness mammoth chunks of ice calving into the sea. Keep your eyes on the water for the chance to spot whales, porpoises, orcas, eagles, and more! For the value-minded traveller, the stunning scenery, adventure, and natural wonders of this affordable holiday in Canada and Alaskan cruise is the trip of a lifetime!
- Adventure is knocking with everything you need for perfectly affordable touring. Cosmos includes hand-selected accommodations, guided sightseeing, and seamless transportation between destinations—with value-minded travel lovers in mind. Explore with expert Cosmos Tour Directors and Local Guides, and private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi where available. Enhance your free time to explore like a local with your CosmosGO mobile app!
- Ferry crossing to/from Vancouver Island and a cruise on Holland America’s MS Koningsdam or MS Zaandam are included.
- Cruise itineraries are provided by Holland America Line and are up to date at time of publishing. Your travel documents will contain the most current information.
- Your package price includes Holland America’s ‘Have It All Premium Cruise Package.’ Included for 2024: Signature Beverage package, $100 Shore Excursion Credit, One dinner in a specialty restaurant and Surf Wi-Fi package.
- At least one member of the travelling party must be 21 years of age or older.
- Visiting and participating in activities in this region may be subject to favourable weather conditions and vendor dates of operation.