Create a lifetime of incredible memories travelling through the unforgettable Canadian Rockies! You’ll overnight in Calgary, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Kamloops, Vancouver, and Victoria, and you’ll enjoy a 7-night Alaska cruise. Along the way, witness spectacular scenery and explore western Canada’s most famous cities. Two nights in both Banff National Park, one of Canada’s favourite resorts, and Jasper National Park, the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies, give you time to be amazed at the majestic scenery, explore on your own, or take optional outings. Between Banff National Park and Jasper National Park, stop in Lake Louise and marvel at this world-famous location with its glacial waters reflecting the surrounding mountains and glaciers. You’ll also stop for a highlight of this western Canada tour—a thrilling ride aboard an Ice Explorer to Athabasca Glacier, part of the Columbia Icefield, the largest expanse of ice in the Canadian Rockies. Another highlight of this western Canada tour is a 2-day, all-daylight journey from Jasper National Park to Vancouver on the Rocky Mountaineer. This train ride through breathtaking scenery takes you back to a time when getting to your destination was part of the fun. Along the way, pass Mount Robson, the Canadian Rockies’ highest mountain; wild rivers; majestic mountain ranges; and turbulent Hell’s Gate. More scenery awaits on your ferry crossing from Vancouver through the spectacular Gulf Islands to Victoria. In Victoria, enjoy world-famous Butchart Gardens with its 55 acres of floral displays. But that’s not all…watch for spouting whales, soaring eagles, barking seals, and other wildlife on your Alaska cruise. Marvel at glaciers and witness the amazing spectacle of thunder and spray as tremendous slabs of ice break off and “calve” into the sea. This is an unforgettable, value-minded holiday with an amazing itinerary full of beautiful scenery and once-in-a-lifetime activities.
- Adventure is knocking with everything you need for perfectly affordable touring. Cosmos includes hand-selected accommodations, guided sightseeing, and seamless transportation between destinations—with value-minded travel lovers in mind. Explore with expert Cosmos Tour Directors and Local Guides, and private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi where available. Enhance your free time to explore like a local with your CosmosGO mobile app!
- On Rocky Mountaineer—2-day, all-daylight rail journey in SilverLeaf Service (GoldLeaf Service upgrades are available) a), a ferry crossing to/from Vancouver Island, and a cruise on Holland America’s MS Zaandam are included.
- Cruise itineraries are provided by Holland America Line and are up to date at time of publishing. Your travel documents will contain the most current information.
- Your package price includes Holland America’s ‘Have It All Premium Cruise Package.’ Included for 2024: Signature Beverage package, $100 Shore Excursion Credit, One dinner in a specialty restaurant and Surf Wi-Fi package
- At least one member of the travelling party must be 21 years of age or older.
- Visiting and participating in activities in this region may be subject to favourable weather conditions and vendor dates of operation.